Looking for new cute equestrian outfits?
We’ve got some cute ideas in luxurious ebony & ivory plus some gear that comes in handy!
Let’s start with EBONY…
Is there anything more stylish than a black outfit?
While some might argue that colors make your look utterly exciting and lively, black gives a strikingly mysterious and thrill to any ensemble.
Black outfits, paired together with the best accessories, are bold and chic.
Sharp and sleek for office wear, minimalistic charm for casual wear, and elegant for evening events, the versatile black color can take you anywhere.
Black is the color of elegance, sophistication and class.
Let’s face it – black goes well with literally anything! This is why most people tend to wear the versatile color. Best tip in using black in your equestrian supplies and gear is to not be afraid of using it with different materials, colors, prints and textures.
Play with different combinations to get different get-ups minus the fear of committing fashion risks.
Add metals and leather for an edgier look. Mix black with pastel colors for a youthful touch. If you are hesitant, you will never go wrong with the classic black and white combination.
You can even wear an all-black ensemble if you want. Its versatility enables you to pair it with anything you wish – and still look effortlessly fashionable.
We have listed below some of the best black accessories for equestrians and horse-riding enthusiasts…
R.J. Classic’s Ladies Diana Show Coat
- Wool-like handfeel
- Traditional styling
- Machine washable
- Matching lining
- R.J. Logo buttons
Ovation Viviana Flash Bridle (with Crystal V-Shaped Browband)
- Comes as a full bridle set
- Comfort Crown System
- Raised V-Browband with crystals
- Round raised cutback nose
- 5/8″ anti-slip reins
- US style fit
- Prefinished leather that is soft, supple and ready to use
- No oil required, simply wipe clean after use and condition as needed
TuffRider Ladies Belmont Dress Boots
- Snap closure
- 6″ high and 16″ wide
- Leather with Spanish Top
- Back Zipper
- Plain Toe Cap
- Round toe
- Spur Rest
- Rubber Outsole
- Memory Foam Foot Bed
Lemieux Support Boots
- best all round boot for turnout, schooling or competition
- Lightweight & protective but allowing flexibility of movement
- Offers support to the fetlock & tendon
- Breathable Airprene lining prevents rubbing & sweat build up
Whitaker NRG Helmet
Everything looks better with a bit of sparkle.
The matte finish looks stunningly beautiful against the silvery sparkle on both sides of the whitaker helmet.
The inner shell features EPS foam that absorbs shock from any impact on the head.
Coolmax liner provides breathability and comfort.
- ASTM F1163-15 standard, machine washable coolmax lining.
- Two large front air vents to aid circulation.
- A dial-to-fit system, bounce-back peak, exceptionally lightweight, glitter decals on front and rear.
Prairie Black Leather Riding Crop
- 100% Fiberglass Shaft (guaranteed not to break)
- Shaft is still covered in your choice of Black, Pink, Purple or Fuchsia.
- Woven Leather Solid Firberglass Handle With Loop
- Single Thick Leather Slapper At End
Horze Juliet Hyper Flex Riding Tight
- Silicone-print full seat tights
- Comfortable, Breathable & Easy care
- Trendy style
- Inseam is 27.44
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane.
Velvet Horsehair Grooming Brush
- Premium wood-handled brush
- Comes with 1½” deep horsehair bristles
- Perfect for finishing or for brushing around the face
Gallop Mane & Tail Shampoo
Expertly formulated for your horse’s mane, Gallop Shampoo is the perfect product for your black and dark bay horses.
It helps bring out the natural coat color of your horse – ideal for show preparations.
It makes the mane shiny, smooth and silky smooth.
- Exact color match not necessary
- Ideal for show preperation
- Cleans and intensifies natural color and sheen
- NO use of dyes
- Brings out color that has been faded or dulled by the sun
Tom Ford Women’s Carola Oversized Sunglasses
- Trendy, authentic Tom Ford
- High Quality
- Oversized Look
Gucci Horsebit 1955 Shoulder Bag
- Made in Italy
- Black snakeskin
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Min length: 25.6″, Max length: 29″
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8″W x 7″H x 3.1″D
Stay tuned for Part II…Ivory! [Coming Soon]
WANT TO SEE MORE HORSEBACK RIDING OUTFITS?
See our whole collection of cute ideas for horseback riding outfits:
Horse Crazy Too? Join the Club!
Enjoyed this post? Join the tribe and get exclusive horse content, horse tips and tricks and other fun horse things from us! (Your e-mail is 100% safe with us – no spam ever):