Looking for new cute horse riding outfits? We’ve got some cute ideas in “sunshine” yellow! Plus we’ve included some matching gear that will definitely come in handy.
Yellow and gold tone denotes happiness and positivity – the perfect thing to bring to your horse riding game. So, here is a list of some of the best horse riding clothes and accessories with yellow or gold shades or accents…
We browse the internet looking for the best of the best of everything horse-related so we can share these things with you. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yellow Gear for You
Yellow Hunters For The Fields
- Latex and rubber materials with a natural rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 16″ from the arch of the foot and boot opening measures approximately 15″ around
- Pull-on with adjustable buckles for fit (but be careful – don’t use the buckles to help pull on the boot otherwise they’ll break!)
- Quick dry woven nylon lining with multi-layer cushioned sponge insole.
- If a white wax film appears on the surface of the rubber boots, it can be wiped off with a damp cloth
Kastel Denmark Gold Chain Sun Shirt
If you feel like too much yellow is too eye-catching for your preference, you can opt for the toned down approach of this Kastel shirt. This special shirt is designed with the signature Kastel belt and chain print.
The lightweight fabric is skin-friendly – consisting of 90% polyester and 10% spandex. Light fabric mesh strategically placed under the arms provides better ventilation for increased skin breathability.
The shirt also has UPF 30+ UV protection to shield you from the sun’s harmful rays. Plus, it has antibacterial and odour reduction features so that you can feel and smell fresh all day.
This shirt is highly functional – the pretty prints are only a plus!
Roeckl Madrid Riding Gloves
These competition gloves offer you everything you’ve always wanted in a summer riding glove.
These are made from one of the most advanced technical fabrics, developed especially for gloves. Roeckl are a German brand, based in Munich, with 175 years of glove-making experience – your hands are in safe hands!
- Ideal for competing in summer
- Made from Drytec G5 with Slip Stop
- Sporty technical fastener is easy-close securing
- Lightweight mesh on the back
- Touchscreen compatible
Fossil Riley Gold Watch
The gold watch is a classic accessory all women should have. If you feel overwhelmed by bright gold, you can choose to wear this muted yellow gold shade instead, like this Riley gold watch from Fossil.
This is the ideal watch to use for formal events where you need to get fancy and dress up – maybe some competition bling? Crystals lined up in the watch face perimeter gives an additional sparkle – and ladies know,that we need more sparkle right?
Falari Yellow Leather Belt
A belt can be a great way to add a pop of colour to your outfit, that you can then match with pieces like your shoes (maybe the yellow hunters above?) or bag, even your jewelry. I know this post is all about yellow, but this is definitely something you can apply more widely – this belt comes in lots of cool colours!
It’s also 100% leather, which means it feels and looks nice, and will last you a long time.
Noble Equestrian Horse Bag
Okay, so you may be thinking to yourself: what makes this bag a horse bag? Well, I can tell you, it’s got a bunch of really nifty features. From a helmet compartment with ventilation panels (crucial after a hot day’s riding!) to stretch pockets to hold your whip and crop, this bag is designed for all of your riding accessories.
But it’s also more than just a horse bag – it’s made well and super comfortable, and the gold lining adds a nice touch. You might catch me using this one for a lot more than just my horse tack!
- Helmet compartment with ventilation panels
- Padded main compartment
- Two smaller pockets
- Fleece lined pocket for sunglasses or cell phones
- Stretch pockets for whip/crop
- Duraflex quick clip closure
- Side pockets for gloves, water bottle or treats
- Gold lining makes finding clothing and tack easy
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- No-slip traction pad on back of pack YKK zippers
Intrepid International Satin & Gold Plate Show Bow
Show bows are such a great opportunity to show a little flair and personality while you’re eventing, while making you look tidy and put-together. And what better to include on one than a horse? Black and gold are such a winning combination here too.
- 1 1/2 wide by 4 inch across
- Black ribbon with a gold or Platinum Plate charm in the middle.
- Choose one of: Horse Head, Horseshoe or a Full Body Horse.
Yellow Gear for Your Horse
Kensington Platinum Protect Fly Sheet
With nine signature color choices, this vibrant, fashionable fly sheet resists fading, fire and dirt. It shields your horse from annoying flies and biting insects, and keeps them cool, while protecting from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Constructed of 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene mesh that is 78% air permeable and non-heat transferring, this sheet is the perfect choice for summertime cooling.
The sheet allows for added chest room, as it sits up higher on the horse’s neck to prevent the sheet from sitting too far back on the wither. It features a generous neck line and contoured top line, with fitted hindquarters and an extended body drop.
- Blocks 73% of UV rays
- Fly- and pest-proof
- Prevents sunburn and bleaching
- Non-heat transferring
- Fire retardant
- Resists mildew
- 1000 x 2000 Denier Textilene® Mesh
- SureFit Cut
- Adjustable Quick Clip closures for easy on and off
- Double buckles and keepers at the front closure
- Nylon lined – chest to withers
- Detachable crisscross belly straps
- Detachable elastic leg straps
Stand your horse as square as possible, and measure from the center of chest around side of the body to the point of the horse’s rump just before the tail. If your horse ends up measuring between sizes, always round up to the next size to ensure full coverage.
Ultra Slow Feeder Hay Net
This hay net is perfect for controlling how fast your horse eats. This is because it has openings which are super small – they only measure about an inch around. We love the attractive sunny colour – and maybe colour theory works on horses too? Who knows.
- 1″ x 1″ openings
- Holds shape for easier filling
- Sturdy 1/4″ ply rope for hanging
- Holds approximately 5-6 flakes of hay
WANT TO SEE MORE HORSE RIDING OUTFITS?
See our whole collection of cute ideas for horse riding outfits: